Friday, December 22, 2006

For all the People I know


For all the people I now, I really want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Best wishes for you and your relatives and I hope you enjoy these holidays and have fun.
…for me it has been more than one year away from home, so thanks to whom with I have shared great moments this year, and those people who are far away, I miss you and I hope to see you fairly soon.

A todas las personas que conozco, sinceramente les deseo una feliz navidad y un feliz año nuevo. Mis mejores deseos para ustedes y sus familiares. Espero que disfruten estas fiestas y que se diviertan mucho.
…yo llevo más de un año fuera de casa, así que le agradezco a todos los que compartieron buenos momentos conmigo durante este año, y a los que están lejos, los extraño y espero verlos pronto.

MERRY X-MAS / FELIZ NAVIDAD

David

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Antes: El mundo al vuelo con Hector Mora.
Ahora: El año en fotos con David Pino, jeje.