Friday, August 31, 2007

Blog Day


Pasando por el Armadillo me entere que el 31 de agosto fue designado como el blog day. Para celebrarlo se ha propuesto que cada blogger publique un post recomendando cinco nuevos blogs que considere interesantes. Aquí va mi sugerencia:

The Daily Nice: is about my enthusiasm for looking and being. Every day I show a photograph of something that made me happy.

Rock en las Americas: Espacio que pretende hablar un poquito de Rock Iberoamericano, con Jose Luis Mercado.

My video blog: thank you for visiting my video blog. i filmed it all by myself. i am still filming blogs but i need steve millson to help me put them on the internet and he is working in germany as a builder (he is working there illeagal but he said he wont ever get caught) anyway he said hed help me when he got back. dont no when that is.....

A Postcard for World Peace: This blog is the result of a dream I had one January night. The idea is simple: Send us a postcard from your country/city (or any postcard you want) to any of our two addresses, writing in the backside a message of peace to the World.

Sombrero Vueltiao en el Mundo: Fotos y más fotos del sombrero vueltiao que viaja por el mundo represantando la alegría y buena fe de los Colombianos.

No comments: